Friday, July 11, 2008

Cerclage Scheduled!

My peri's office never called me back, so I called them this morning.
They said my cerclage is scheduled for Tuesday. Yea!
I'm glad I called them. I'm so happy as when I talked to my peri on Tuesday he said it was more likely going to be the end of next week or the following Monday. (22nd)

On another positive note, I got approval from my manager to start working from home next week. I used to work from home all the time, I was on a special program w/work, but I moved to a new group that didn't want to honor people doing that. But she has been generous to allow me to do this - we aren't sure yet how we will tell my coworkers though. I don't want to tell people at work that I'm pregnant. We had a staff meeting today and I was hoping she would mention it to people. She just approved it without saying she needed to talk to her manager - who disapproves of people working from home. Yea!! I hope she doesn't change her mind. I had a feeling she would approve it, but I was scared if she would not approve it.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

Monica H said...

What kind of cerclage are you getting? I'm excited and nervous for you all at once. I can't believe they're doing it so soon.

I'll be thinking of you! If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ariella said...

I am so glad you have this so soon and it is great about working from home. I'll say a prayer for you on Tuesday that it goes well.

J said...

My peri does mcdonald cercalges, but he told me in my prepregnancy consult with him that his is a mix between mcdonald and Shirodkar.

http://moresunshineafterrain.blogspot.com/2008/01/pre-pregnancy-consult-with-peri.html

Ariella said...

Hey girl. Thanks for the comment. I will still be checking in on you, mostly because I think your going to do GREAT this pg and have high hopes for the cerlage. Thanks again for the support.

Monica H said...

How are you doing?