Friday, January 11, 2008

What is/was 'On Hold'

I posted today on my nest boards how I have put things on hold such as travel while trying to have a baby.
I found other women have put other things on hold. Here are some of those items:

Travel -skiing, camping, or locations
*Buying Clothes and cars
*Job related - going back to work, changing jobs, going for a new, exciting opportunity
*Housing related - moving, buying a house, moving to hometown, home improvements
*Exercise -Running, yoga, spinning

One thing I found so interesting is not only are we putting our life on hold because of the chance we are having a baby or will be pg and can't do certain things - BUT it also seems we can't do some of these things because of the anticipation of spending a lot of money on IF (infertility) treatments. Infertilty sucks.

1 comment:

Monica H said...

HI Jgirl2005,

I know you have read my blog in the past and I finally found you, so I thought I would do the same. BTW, thanks for adding me to your blogroll :)

I am sorry for the loss of your son Tyler. As you already know, I've had my own losses and it sucks- incredibly. If youshould ever need anything please feel free to email me. I'll be thinkingof you and wishing you peace and understanding. I hope that you are able to conceive and all your mothering wishes come true. I hope you come back to my blog sometime!

~Monica- STILL HOPEFUL
stillhopeful.monica@yahoo.com

BTW, where in Texas are you from? I love the title of your blog.