Thursday, February 21, 2008

HSG Complete

I'm on birth control pills right now and they drive me up the wall. I think I cry everyday and I'm sure it is because of those pills. I'm overly dramatic when I'm on BCPs.
I was balling to DH last night and we were going to go to a special dinner out. We weren't arguing though. We still went, but I'm sure I didn't help jumpstart the nice evening. :( We went to the Melting Pot, we have been wanting to go for awhile. We had a nice time. It was kinda our anniversary night out (for January) and our Valentine's night out too.

I went to acupuncture this morning and then to my HSG. It just happened they were timed right after each other. I think I was stressing that I wouldn't be done with my acupuncture in time to get to my HSG appt. I'm sure that counters the relaxation benefit of acupunture but I finally just let it go - didn't have my watch in front of me and decided I was probably ok.

Acupuncturist looked at my cycle and decided my temps were mainly good, but before I ovulate she would like to see lower temps and temps closer in proximity to each other. I started out that way and then went up and down a lot before O.

HSG went well. This time I took a naproxen beforehand. Last time I did not. It wasn't too painful, just some cramping during the procedure. Finding the cervix is usually the hardest thing on me, but the radio tech did well.
I don't even think I am spotting this time.
My tubes looked OK, although she said one was spasing out. I'm not sure what that means exactly. I think it took awhile for the ink to come out.
I was concerned in looking at my uterus as I saw some shadows on it - like I had last time. I am hoping and praying that I don't have to do a laproscopy. I don't want to go through surgery again and I definitely don't want to do a hyserscopy with it like last time as I think they dilate the cervix for that and I want my cervix left alone for awhile.
I really, really hope that I don't have to get that done. I'm hoping I can move on with my FET. I can't imagine that new endo or polyps grew in the few months since I last had my lap. Ugh!
I hope for good news in the next few days from the RE.

No comments: