Thursday, October 16, 2008

Under 100 days!

I have 99 days left. I still have good days and bad days.

A girl on a forum I frequent lost her daughter at 21weeks+ and she had a cerclage. I feel so bad for her and I'm not sure it ever helps my confidence to read bad news while pregnant. It's so unfair. My heart goes out to her and her family. This is her 2nd loss.

I hope I can do early voting - if the lines aren't long as I don't want to stand. There is no way that I can do regular voting as the lines in my district are long. I was going to try to do absentee voting, but it made it complicated to apply for that. I had to mail or fax something in -which I really can't do. Of course, I can ask my DH to do this but he does SO MUCH already - I hate asking him for extra stuff. He does the grocery shopping, feeding our two dogs, dishes, cleaning, laundry, drives me for showers and to the dr.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: