Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No Internet

I'm sorry to my online friends. I wanted to wish you guys a Happy Mother's Day, but my internet has been down since Saturday. I'm so sorry.

Of course, my main email is still not working. Ugh!

We had cable issues and the cable company came out today to look at the problem. We called them on saturday and they 'reset' something that broke most of our channels and broke our internet on Saturday. Then yesterday they came up to find out they needed to work on our neighboor's side of the yard.

It's hard not being online for a few days. I'm pulling my hair out, but I guess the good thing was that I spent less time on boards. :) I enjoyed life and tried to relax.

I hope everyone had a peaceful day. Hugs to all those who need it.

I'm waiting for AF to start - should be here in the next few days. I can start my next cycle at that point. I'm already feeling cramping so no BREAK CYCLE BFP for me. Also, I was so bitchy at work last week, I just know it is coming. I haven't been to acupuncture in several weeks, so I wonder if AF will be very bad.

1 comment:

Monica H said...

You don't have to apologize for not being online. I hope you had a nice weekend.