Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beautiful sunny weekend

I hope all had a great weekend. I dread going back to work. It has been such a beautiful weekend. I didn't go running this weekend, but I forgot to mention that I went swimming last weekend in a natural springs pool in my city. That was so nice. I mentioned before that I really wanted to go swimming this summer as last summer I could not do that as I was trying to get pregnant. I'm prone to infections or bad pap smears especially when swimming in the lake. I wanted things perfect for IVF last year.

I have a busy week this week. I organized a happy hour for my former boss. I really don't want to go, but I can't get out of it since I'm the organizer. Why did I schedule it?

My mom was able to visit and I got to spend some time with her although it was brief. We really made up. We spent Friday night at a family function and Saturday we went shopping.

We got the WII and I bought a game for it yesterday. DH and I were playing. That is what we did on our big weekend. It is so much fun!

1 comment:

Monica H said...

Glad you patched things up with your mom.

It was a beautiful weekend wasn't it? The sky was so blue (sigh).