Saturday, May 1, 2010

Life is fragile...

I found out this week that a friend of mine lost her baby boy. He was full term and had a few problems besides spina bifida.

We are not that close, but I didn't even know she was pregnant. She doesn't live in my city. I am thinking she didn't tell a lot of her friends because she didn't know what was going to happen with the baby. His lungs just never developed due to some bladder issues.

I only found out because she posted an angel pic on her online profile.

I hate that the world gets any more moms who lose their babies. I have to say that she is the first dead baby mama that I know in real life. I have met so many online. It really is sad that anyone has to go through this.

She and her DH are in my thoughts and prayers (and her other living son).

It is just a reminder on how fragile life is...

1 comment:

M Hastings said...

It's so hard to lose a baby you've barely (or really haven't) gotten to meet.

My baby sis was stillborn at 38 weeks.

There's a void when you lose a loved one.

My prayers go out to your friend and her family. I hope they are able to make it through this difficult time together.